7th Annual Bridgewater Beerfest
Countdown to Beerfest 2023
Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Taste Over 40 Beers from Breweries in NJ, NY and the surrounding areas.
- Bourbon and Tequila Tastings
- Live Music by Dread Pilot Roberts(Classic Rock and Blues)
- Food Trucks
- Door Prizes
- Beer Pong Tournament with Prizes
An Afternoon Outside on our Beautiful Campgrounds! In the event of rain, the event will be held Indoors.
Raising Money for JCC Special Needs Programs.
Admission Fee Includes: Beer, Bourbon and Tequila Tastings, and 1 Sampling Glass.
- $60 Per Person.
- $40 Discounted JCC Member Fee.
- Designated Driver Ticket: $15/person includes 1 bottle of water. (Must purchase with a General Admission Fee.)
- $5 Per Entry in the Beer Pong Tournament.
Beer Pong Tournament
- 1st and 2nd Place Prizes will be awarded.(Prize amount to be determined)
- Cost to play $5
- You must be have a Beerfest Ticket($40-$60) to participate.
Breweries in Attendance
(Keep checking back, we will be continually adding to this list)
- Ashton Brewing Co.
- Belford Brewing Company
- Burnt Mills Cider
- Brix City Brewery
- Chimney Rustic Ales
- Dr. Brewlittle’s Beer Co.
- Heavy Reel Brewing Co.
- High Rail Brewing Co.
- Icarus Brewing
- Jersey Cyclone Brewing Company
- Other Half Brewing
- Oyster Creek Brewing Co.
- Ross Brewing Co.
- Seven Tribesmen Brewery
- Toms River Brewing
- Twin Elephant Brewing Co.
- Untied Brewing Company
Food Truck Registrations
Bridgewater Beerfest Rules and Policies
- 21 and over only. Everyone show valid photo I.D. for admission. Proper identification is the responsibility of the attendee. Failure to present proper, valid photo identification (driver’s license or passport) will result in denial of entry with no refund offered.
- Only those who have paid will be admitted into the event.
- All Participants will be given a wristband based on their ticket choice: Admission or Designated Driver. That band must stay on while participating in the event.
- We reserve the right to check all bags.
- No pets or children allowed.
- No outside glassware or food permitted.
- All attendees must wear proper attired. (shirt and shoes required)
- Drink responsibly; Know your limits!
- Don’t drink and drive! Take an Uber, Lyft, or other form of transportation.
- Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for them to be used.
- You get one souvenir glass for this event. Replacements $5.00 each
- Designated driver tickets do NOT receive a tasting glass and are NOT permitted to sample any alcohol. Any designated driver seen drinking will be removed from the festival immediately. Designated drivers must be 21+ and present valid photo ID for entry.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual(s) from the festival for behaving inappropriately. You will be escorted out by security and not allowed back in.
- All exits are final. No alcohol permitted outside the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.