Winter 2022 Group Swim Lessons
- Session Dates: January 23 to April 3
- JCC member registration begins: Monday, December 6
- Non-member registration begins: Monday, December 13
Preschool and Youth Learn to Swim classes will be limited to no more than (3) students per class. At least (2) students must be registered in order for the class to run.
Parent/Child classes will be limited to no more than (8) parent/child pairs per class. At least (4) students must be registered in order for the class to run.
*If the class your child is registered for does not meet the class minimum you will be contacted by Thursday 4/8 offering you an alternate class to register for (if available) or the JCC will provide you with a full refund.*
COVID-19 Swim Lesson Guidelines and Policies
The health of safety of our students, swim instructors, and families is of the utmost importance. The JCC is following all COVID-19 health and safety protocols as mandated by New Jersey Department of Health.
- All swim instructors and lesson students are temperature tested upon entry to the JCC.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times throughout the JCC campus (including locker rooms).
- Parents/guardians are permitted to watch swim lessons from the bleachers on the pool deck however a face covering must be worn at ALL times.
- Swim instructors are wearing face shields while teaching in the water and using social distancing teaching techniques as much as physically possible.
- Locker rooms are open for changing and restroom purposes ONLY.
- Due to COVID-19 there will be no makeup lessons or credits offered. If your child or someone in your household is feeling unwell we ask you to stay home until you are well again.